Friday, March 20, 2009

In loving memory of A.R.D.

Today marks the seventh year of his death.

I still can't believe that it has been a long time since I've last seen him.
A couple of weeks ago, My sis and I had a little talk about this man.
Remembering the times we spent with him is a treasure no one can ever take from us.
It made us cry as we reminisce the past.

I have wanted to make something for him for such a long time. May it be a poem, a song, a painting or a story. Anything just to honor him and his life.

Antonio delos Reyes Dames died on March 20, 2002 at the age of 51 due to severe pneumonia and heart failure. Everything had been so sudden. Though he had been suffering with Congested Heart Failure for years, we were not prepared for his passing away.

He was my hero and my number one fan. He was my father.
I love him and miss him so much.
I know that wherever He may be, He's always guiding and protecting us.
http://www.imeem.com/xyrel/music/iQ-ZUyRv/luther-vandross-dance-with-my-father/

No comments:

Post a Comment