Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Day...

A mother laughs our laughter,

Sheds our tears,

Returns our love,

Fears our fears.

She lives our joys,

Cares our cares,

And all our hopes and dreams she shares.



To mom,

Thank you for bringing me into this beautiful world.

For always supporting and guiding me,

For the love and care.

Mom, I thank you not only by all these.


But having you as a mother is everything I need.

I love you.

Happy Mother's Day.




To all the mothers out there,

THANK YOU!

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!

(Mother's day is largely celebrated every second Sunday in May (though there are other dates for it too).

Due to different time zones, it still might not be Sunday is some parts of the world.

But it's never too early to say THANK YOU to our Mom's anyway. ☺☺☺




No comments:

Post a Comment