Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye MJ, The King of Pop.

Michael Jackson is dead.

Yes, It's true.

After almost four decades of his highly publicized personal life and his succesful career in the music industry. Michael Jackson (The King of Pop and Wacko-Jacko) has finally found peace.


He started his career as a five-year old talented boy together with his brothers Tito, Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon and Randy (replacing Jermaine in the later years) as the Jackson 5.


I remember seeing his famous moonwalk and singing his songs as a child. Man, It was infectious... LOL!


But his great talent and genius performances have been overshadowed by child sexual abuse accusations, Unsuccessful marriages, drug addiction and faulty plastic surgeries.


His planned comeback concert was scheduled next month but now it'll never happen. MJ had a cardiac arrest at his home on June 25, 2009. He was 50 years old.
R.I.P. Michael Jackson

August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all the lovers in this world. Through it, my music, I know I will live forever." -Michael Jackson-

Yes. His music will live and his memory will forever be remembered.

1 comment: